Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hye! I'm Yusof

Hye guys! My name is Md Yusoff bin Abdullah. I come from Setiu, Terengganu. I was born on 22 March 1986 in Hospital Kuala Terengganu Darul Iman. My primary school is in S.K. Kg. Rahmat Chalok, Terengganu. After I received my secondary education in S.M.K Chalok Setiu, Terengganu, then I received my degree in Political Science in The National University Of Malaysia. This is because I would like to be a government officer after this and I have an ambition which I hope I can become a successful businessman.



Next, I would like to talk about my family background. First, I have eight siblings which I am the youngest in my family. My father’s name is Abdullah bin Hassan and My mother's name is Nafisah Bt. Mohamad. My father's age is 80 years old while my mother’s age is 60 years old. Before this, father and my mother worked as settler in Felda. Now, my father and my mother were retired since they already old.


One of my hobby is travelling. Until today, I already travel all the state in Malaysia except Sabah and Sarawak. One day, I hope I can travel all the state in Malaysia and then all the country in the world. Besides, I like the activities which full wiith adventure and challenge because it can give satisfaction to me. This is the reason why I am enlist in ROTU. Other than that, I am often involved activities which conducted by clubs and associations. Through the activities, I learned speaking skill, human resources management and other softskills.


Today, I am staying at in Ungku Omar Residential College inside The National University Of Malaysia. So, this is simple introduction of me. For any additional information, you may contact me through facebook : Land Hornet and email : usopukm@yahoo.com.my.Thanks you.

1 comment: