Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hye! I'm Lily

My name is Nur Aqlili Riana bt. Azid. I was born on 13.Dicember 1989. I’m 21 years old. I come from Kubang Kerian, Kota Bharu Kelantan. Now I am at Bangi. I havea big family. I’m the oldest from eleven siblings. I have five brothers and five sisters. Nine from them are still studing. My father’s name is Azid bin Senik and he is 48 years old. He is a labourer at Kota Bharu. My mother’s name is Norhayati bt. Yusoff. She is 39 years old. She is a housewife.


My education, I started studing at Sekolah Kebangsaan Wakaf Stan. After that, continued at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kubang Kerian 2. Until I finished my Sijil Tinggi Pelajatran Malaysia (STPM). Now I’m taking Persuratan Melayu at National University of Malaysia (UKM). I am staying at Kolej Aminuddin Baki. My ambition is to be a teacher. I hope I can realise my dream to be teacher.

2 comments: