Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hye! I'm Safwan

Hello friends! My name is Safwan bin Razali. I'm 21 years old. My birthday is on 16 May 1989. My hometown is Petra Jaya, Kuching Sarawak. Now my current city is Bangi, Selangor. I'm studying Persuratan Melayu at Faculty of Social Science and Humanity of The National University Malaysia. My last school that I attended is SMK Matang Jaya and taking Malaysian Higher Certificate.

I have a simple family background. My father's name is Razali bin Drahman. He is 47 years old and works as bussinessman. My mother's name is Hamidah Joini. She also 47 years old and she is our homemaker. I have two sisters. My elder sisters name is Ellysha binti Razali. She is 24 years old and works as a teacher at SMK Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuching. My younger sister is 16 years old and still studying at SMK(A) Sheikh Haji Othman Abdul Wahab, Kuching. 

I like to read and surf internet during my free time. My ambition is to be a teacher because I want to help the others to reach their ambition.

No comments:

Post a Comment